Ukrainian residents with MS relocating to Belarus | Country-specific information09.05.2022
Клацніть тут, щоб ознайомитися з цією сторінкою українською мовою
Country-specific information for Ukrainian residents with MS relocating to Belarus
- name: -
- phone: -
- email: -
- Languages Belarusian, English, Russian, French, Dutch
- Passport or ID valid and duly identifiable;
- Approval of your civil state i.e. marriage certificate, adoption etc;
- Education i.e. diplomas, certifications etc;
- Working experience i.e. labor book; Certifications of your political and/or social status;
- Any other relevant documents from country/ies that you resided previously.
- Certification of your refugee status with a copy of discussion with authorities
- Generally it's fast up to 1 month
- Basic medical care plus basic medication, any extra need to be approved by governmental commission including MS care
- Mostly in state hospitals, otherwise privately.
- Transplantations of various sort are private.
- There is no support.
- To apply go to: http://redcross.by/structure
- There are no special benefits available.